Sassy A F - OOTW

Hello Everyone!  This weeks was moving week and I finally made it today. I am happy with my move and feel very comfortable and happy in m...

Hello Everyone! 

This weeks was moving week and I finally made it today. I am happy with my move and feel very comfortable and happy in my new place. I am definitely going to be making a room tour which I am very excited about as well. Nevertheless before I brought all my clothes into the new place I picked the weekly outfits which were rather on the comfortable side of things because moving requires the ability of comfort and space.

Monday: 19.10.15


Shirt: basic white Zara shirt
scarf: black silk scarf (vintage)
Cardigan: furry black H&M cardigan 
Pants: baggy H&M pants
Shoes: H&M white sneakers

Tuesday: 20.10.15


Jacket: black fake leather H&M jacket
Jumper: Sportsgirl green/khaki jumper
Black leggings from Primark
Shoes: flat ankle boots from Seaside (Portugal) 

Thursday: 22.10.15


Jumper: dark blue v-neck second hand jumper
Veste: multiple coloured Stradivarius veste
black primmark legging 
Shoes: flat ankle boots from seaside

Friday: 23.10.15






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images