OOTW - "Let's be Psychos together"

Hello Everyone! On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Monday: 16.11.15 Top: lace...

Hello Everyone!

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Monday: 16.11.15


Top: lace top by Vero Moda
Cardigan: classy H&M cardigan with pearls that I do not wear often enough 
Pants: Sclack from H&M 
Shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: H&M bag

Tuesday: 17.11.15

Blouse: black H&M blouse 
Jeans: 7/8 jeans from H&M 
Shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: infamous un-labled orange shopper

Wednesday: 18.11.15

Costume: Soufflé costume from H&M
Blouse: champagne coloured Zara blouse 
Shoes: Stradivarius 

Thursday: 19.11.15

Blouse: Zara
Skirt: Soufflé animal printed skirt from Zara 
Shoes: Stradivarius
Cardigan: H&M kids 

Friday: 20.11.15


H&M outfit

This week I was trying to wear things that I really rarely wear and intact it was really fun and some great outfits turned out in my opinion! I really liked them. Tell me which one did you like best and would you wear similar things? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images