*The adventure has just started, my friend*

Hello Everyone! I wanted to post this post yesterday but couldn't bring myself to do so. I am a big believer of friday the 13th and a...

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to post this post yesterday but couldn't bring myself to do so. I am a big believer of friday the 13th and after school didn't move so nothing bad would happen. Blame me. 

Monday: 09.11.15

Shirt: black basic H&M shirt
Jumper: detailed white Jumper (sleeveless)
Jeans: Asos black skinny jeans
Shoes: Stradivarius Boots
Bag: H&M 

Tuesday: 10.11.15

Favorite Outfit

Dress/ Veste/ Shoes: Stradivarius 
Bag: H&M 

Wednesday: 11.11.15

Top: white lace Top from Vero Moda
Cardigan: grey and faux wool cardigan from H&M kids
Jeans: Asos black skinny jeans
Shoes: Stradivarius boots

Thursday: 12.11.15

Shirt: turtle neck H&M basic shirt (longsleeved) 
Skirt: Mango 
Bag: H&M
Shoes: Stradivarius boots
Necklace: H&M





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images