How To Use The Leftover Pumpkin Seeds

Hello Everyone!  A little in-between post as a vegan life hack. I was slicing my pumpkin last week and this idea spontaneously got me. It...

Hello Everyone! 

A little in-between post as a vegan life hack. I was slicing my pumpkin last week and this idea spontaneously got me. It's not a secret but for me somewhat revolutionary. I was amazed by he idea to use the whole pumpkin and the seeds I didn't have a use for them. Yet. As pumpkin seeds are, well, affordable but still somewhat expensive where I live I decided to skip one week of re- buying seeds.
So if you are lucky and still have a little pumpkin, you might want to try this as well.


It is really simple all you need is: 

1 tsp see salt
1 tsp olive oil
and your pumpkin seeds


Basically you mix salt and oil and pour them over your rinsed seeds. Mix them well with a spoon.


Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius and put your seeds on a lined baking sheet and off they go in the often for 30 minutes.



After 15 minutes give them a stir and and let them bake for another 15 minutes until they are golden brown.

    

They taste amazing! The salt and the crunchiness. It something you'd never be able to buy. I am proud as like I've just graduated. 
I hope you will somehow be able to make these as well. If so store them in a little container at room temperature and try to consume them within the next weeks. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images