About Cookies And Vegetables

Hello Everyone!  It's Christmas tomorrow and during all the preparation my eating has gone a little bit weird. However I want to shar...

Hello Everyone! 

It's Christmas tomorrow and during all the preparation my eating has gone a little bit weird. However I want to share that with you. Usually I have a set meal plan with three main meals and two snacks. Most of the time I try to stick to that as well but for the festive days now everything went over board. 

Breakfast





I had a couple of cookies for breakfast as in 3 of each of these two as they are my favorites of the ones that I made. Not ideal but hey cheat days are not only allowed but necessary!

Lunch


For lunch I had another one of these salads. It normal ice berg lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and vegan soy "chicken". Only sprinkled with lemon juice it was very satisfying.

Snack


I am a sucker for brussel sprouts at them moment! I love it and literally and honestly been it for the last two weeks everyday! SO good and if its on the market I take as much as I can get when it is fresh and beautiful.

Dinner


I have made up a recipe, trying a bit here and there from scratch how to eat china cabbage. This is what came out. The recipe is here
It was really good! 

I hope you liked it and wish you all a wonderful Merry Christmas! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images