My Vegan Christmas

Hello Everyone! I am right in the middle of our Christmas celebration and decided to share my evening with you!  This is how ou...

Hello Everyone!


I am right in the middle of our Christmas celebration and decided to share my evening with you! 


This is how our living room looks like after "santa has come to our house".





















Left photo shows my face of the day and the second photo is me with my little cuddly cat after dinner in my outfit if the day. 


Second cat being the chiller of the evening


The Christmas Cookies --> recipes here.

Now our vegan Christmas dinner! 


The Entrée 

It was a large baguette with a spinach cucumber dip which was a very nice and light entrée that didn't  fill up too mad and the dip was great by itself as well!



The main meals

I am going to put the recipes under it meals as a link but I will say that I individualized each recipe.






Here is a recipe for a vegan pie crust

and a recipe for vegan gravy which I used instead 



Dessert






Our delicious dinner table.

For now we are watching a movie and have some family quality time. 

I hope you liked it!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images