Vegan Chicken Salad Recipe

Hello Everyone!  finally came around to make it after I have literally planned on doing it since early September. I cannot believe myself...

Hello Everyone! 

finally came around to make it after I have literally planned on doing it since early September. I cannot believe myself as this recipe was literally done in 10 minutes. I have got the original recipe from here but made some little changes to it which I will write in purple below. Oh, this week we are going to make a tune/ chicken salad vagan- style. Have fun reading.




Ingredients: makes 4 servings

1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed - I used chickpeas 
2 celery stalks, chopped- therefore I had cucumber, tomato, pepper bell and some vegan "meat"
1 Tbsp nutritional yeast, 1 Tbsp Bragg's liquid aminos (or soy sauce or tamari), 1 tsp onioin powder (which I all forgot to put in!!)
2 Tbsp relish (dill pickle)
2 Tbsp fat-free vegan mayo

Method:

1. Mash garbanzo beans with a fork until no whole beans remain. Some bean pieces are ok!
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. 









It is so easy and even if I had forgotten half of the ingredients, it still tastes amazing! Easy, quick and cheap. Just perfect. I hope you will try it out!

Until next time




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images