#OOTW - You Don't Need A Canon To Kill A Rabbit

Hello Everyone!  I had a pretty good week even if it was exhausting. Still I feel great, it was my sisters birthday this week and we ...

Hello Everyone! 


I had a pretty good week even if it was exhausting. Still I feel great, it was my sisters birthday this week and we had a nice celebration, just us two and it was over all lovely. However, I want to mention if you want to see all the clothes in a video again, check out my previous post here  . You can see the entire haul in a short 10 minute video. However lets start with the actual post.


Tuesday: 12.1.16

I had monday off still and spend all day in my PJ's so this is why there is no ootd for monday but tuesday was my first day of school in 3 weeks and I was kinda nervous but made it.


Jumper: ASOS- rosé off shoulder jumper 
Pants: leather pants from H&M 
Shoes: Stradivarius 

Wednesday: 13.1.16

Wednesday I went for this rather casual outfits as I needed to not play dress up and be "real" I really like the wrap up jumper with its beige colour. Still very feminin. 

Jumper: beige wrap up jumper from H&M 
Top: lace top from Vero Monda
Jeans: GStar blue jeans in a regular fit.
Shoes: Stradivarius 

Thursday: 14.1.16

This was the dress I bought for my sisters birthday. I god a nose piercing and she a helix that day, we then strolled the city and planned a movie night and dinner at a restaurant for the weekend.

Dress: H&M 
Shoes: Stradivarius
black tights

Friday: 15.1.16

I knew it was going to be a hard day so I chose one outfit from my haul I was very excited to wear to lighten up the mood. It turned out to be as hard as expected but great as well. You can see my nose piercing. I wanted one for about 4 years and I thought it was time. So far, I had no problems with it! 
Dress: black & white striped H&M dress (kneelenght)
Jacket: H&M fake leather jacket
black tights and usual Stradivaius boots.

I hoped you liked the outfits, if you want leave a comment of which one you liked or disliked, I'd love to know and until next time! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images