"Talkin' Bout A Revolution"

Hello Everyone! This is my last week of school before the winter holidays where I am headed to the baltic sea to just calm down and prepa...

Hello Everyone!

This is my last week of school before the winter holidays where I am headed to the baltic sea to just calm down and prepare for the last exhausting bit of the a levels. The last weeks I have had so much stress and not a second to myself. Learning, school, thesis, learning, school, thesis and some sleep. That's been all. However, I am so pleased with what I did and couldn't be more happy. I also felt really awesome this week. 

Monday: 25.1.16

Jumper: turquoise H&M turtle neck jumper
Black tights
Stradivarius boots (not in the photo)

Tuesday: 26.1.16

Jumper: rosé ASOS jumper
Jeans: black ripped Mango jeans
Shoes: Stradivarius

Wednesday: 27.1.16

Top: white Vero Moda lacy top
Shorts: faux leather H&M short
black tights
Cardigan: grey cardigan H&Mkids with faux leather pockets
Shoes: Stradivarius boots (not shown)

Thursday: 28.1.16


Dress: blue leopard- printed dress
black tights
Shoes: Stradivarius boots

Friday: 29.1.16



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images