#OOTD - Fashion in February Part 3

Hello Everyone!  I hope y'all had a better week than I did! Well my week wasn't that bad but it could have been better. It&...

Hello Everyone! 



I hope y'all had a better week than I did! Well my week wasn't that bad but it could have been better. It's my last exam time for high school before I write my A-levels and it's very stressful. But it's just my usual complain. Let me share my half hearted chosen outfits of the week!

Monday: 22.2.16


Shirt: grey cotton (basic) with buttons H&M
Pants: ripped jeans shorts H&M
black tights
Cardigan: black furry cardigan H&M
Shoes: Stradivarius boots

Tuesday: 23.2.16



Jumper: v- neck leaky jumper VeroModa
white basis long sleeve shirt underneath
Jeans: Grey high- waisted H&M jeans
Shoes: Stradivarius boots


Wednesday: 24.2.16

Jumper: rosé off shoulder jumper ASOS
Jeans: high waisted jeans from H&M 
Shoes: Stradivarius boots

Thursday: 25.2.16

Jumper: big furry H&M jumper
basic shirt underneath
Skirt: blue schoolgirl skirt ASOS 
black tights
Shoes: Stradivarius boots.

Friday: 26.2.16

whole outfit from H&M (kids) 


I hope you all liked my outfits. Tell me which one you'd liked most or did not like and why ! 
Have a great weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images