#Vegan Spätzle Recipe

Hello Everyone!  This week I have a recipe for you guys again and the story to this is pretty funny. I used to buy my Spätzle in the...

Hello Everyone! 



This week I have a recipe for you guys again and the story to this is pretty funny. I used to buy my Spätzle in the vegan section of my local grocery store but they don't have it in stock anymore and now the time has come and I have to make my own one. One thing I always forget and always get reminded on is that cooking things yourself is that it is not just fun but so much cheaper! Below you can see the end result and it was very much different to what I was used to but not less tasty. It fills you up and gives you the energy that is needy. Lets get started with the recipe.


Ingredients: 


500 gr. buck-weed flour + 2 Tsp soy flower
20 gr. vegan margarine 
6 vegan eggs
200gr soy or vegan milk


Instructions:


mix everything together in one go until the ingredients are well combined.


Mix until it is not sticky anymore. If so just add more flour as needed.
Let the batter rest for 15 minutes! Meanwhile heat up some water and bring it to boil.
Afterwards form the mixture in the desired form. I chose to role little parts in my hands.


If the water boils put it back on medium and add your little Spätzle. When they begin to rise take them out with a spoon (each by itself if they are being naughty :D ) and the Spätzle is ready to be served. 


This is how they looked. You can now add vegan cheese, grey, vegetables however you want to eat them. Without a sauce though its going to be very dry though, Also the a portion fills you up so bad that you can live of this mixture for a good 3-4 days or so. I put the rest in a container and stored it in the refrigerator. 
I hope you will try this recipe and i wish you all a lovely day! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images