ARTDECO Eyeshadow Base

It was about time to finally buy a new one. I am one of these people who don't want to rebuy things because I still have them. Like I wi...

It was about time to finally buy a new one. I am one of these people who don't want to rebuy things because I still have them. Like I will spend 100 bucks on clothes but I won't spend another 10 bucks on a new mascara I actually need. Or in the latest case a new eyeshadow base. I eventually had to put it in the microwave to get it a bit creamier (which didn't work btw) to accept the fact that it was off and time has arrived to buy a new one.

I used to have the Manhatten base but they are really hard when you open the little white boy and they won't soften up. Ever. I used to scrape them off with my fingernails and rub it over my eyelid. i really don't know why I put up with it that long especially now where I have this one.


The ARTDECO eyeshadow base in the little black box next to my also very new hydrangeas. I opened it up and it just looked so lovely and new. As I put my finger in I had a little softly and creamy spot of the base on the tip of my finger. Going on I put it on my eyelid and just put it on. It felt like it was melting into my skin being a nice little easy base. I was in heaven, so amazed that it can be so easy. 
All in all I really like it. My make- up is now staying on its place for 48 hours. Usually I won't let it on that long, I am only testing it. It looks still really good, not as shiny of course but still wearable. I know now that I can always count on this base should something go wrong and I forget the makeup or something. 

It cost about 10Euros so pretty good for a base especially for art deco prices I might add. I think it is for anyone who like me, won't spend much money on essential products (even if this is stupid) but still expects perfect results.

I hope you enjoyed reading XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images