New Bedding For Now

Hey hey people,  I have gotten another step further with my room project finally and just picked up a package from the post. So it is my...


Hey hey people, 


I have gotten another step further with my room project finally and just picked up a package from the post. So it is my new bedding. It's not the final bedding I wanted because the one I wanted wasn't in stock so I am on the waiting list and who knows how long that will take, probably another month.. But I got really sick of my old one plus I thought a woman can not have enough beddings, right? I might need it later on for guests or another home or maybe I will feel like changing it more often now that I am about to have more of them. Makes the room more interesting. 

As florals prints are on everything lately I thought I put it on my bed as well. It makes my room, between all this dark furniture much more happier, more girly and most importantly brighter and shows my other warmer and more sensible site. 
It's nothing special, I just really liked the print and the price (30 Euros) on Amazon (the package says it is from IKEA) was okay with me considering the reason for what I bought it for. 

And here it is, the newest piece of my "Room Project" 
I still need to put it on, I was just so excited and wanted to show you guys before I used it. ;) It feels really thin and light, not so heavy and I think it won't be so warm under it. Perfect for the summer. It just makes me so happy looking at it. I will be already in a good mood in the morning haha just by waking up in it.


I hope you had a nice day or will have a wonderful day, where ever you are in the world right now ;) and also I hope I was able to inspire you to a new, beautiful bedding if yours looking for one. 

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images