IT by Alexa Chung

Finally I got to read and finish the book I wanted to read for seven months. I had a list of books to read during the year as I made up a l...

Finally I got to read and finish the book I wanted to read for seven months. I had a list of books to read during the year as I made up a list and New Years to read a book a month. Until now I made it. 

Anyways I really enjoyed reading this one. To get to know more of an idol. Alexa Chung is epic in my mind. I adore her, how she knows herself so well and knows what she wants. This confidence makes the real beauty within a person. 
I haven't gotten to a stage like that but I hope that someday I will be there.
The book is full of tips and tricks she uses like how to chose an outfit for starters. The perfect make up, music, idols and people she is inspired by. But most interesting of all is that you get to know a lot of her personality and life.



The book is to read rather fast as there are a lot of photos and the letters are pretty big. You never know what comes or to whom she might jump next which makes it all exciting to turn to the next page. I almost vacuumed every word into my brain and watched over it like my life bible in the three days I read it. 

I insist that every fashionista reads this. Simply because one could gain an idea of who one truly is, find an opinion and become an individual self.
I really did enjoy reading IT, it was simple, classy and just Alexa Chung.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images