A Touch Of Honey

Hello, so we went grocery shopping on Saturday and as I was waiting for my Mum to finish her part I was trolling through the make-up an...

Hello,

so we went grocery shopping on Saturday and as I was waiting for my Mum to finish her part I was trolling through the make-up and bathing isle as usual. And look what I found, my favourite shower& cream bath of all time. 
So here is the deal, this was the only one as well as last one. I am only able to get it around Christmas on the Christmas market in only one place only, so I always buy a stock of it. So you can imagine my look as I saw this! 
This actually is mostly honey, its all natural and simply something special and different. It makes my skin so much smoother, probably because it's all natural. Only thing is that you cannot put it on your bread role and eat it of course.. But it moistures so good and smells so intense like honey! It's probably a love it or hate it product because not everyone likes honey as much but I for myself love it. 



The lovely product is from a company called "Bellvita" and is from "The Natural Care Collection" There is no actual link on it here but you can buy it on Amazon + you can also get the whole collection there as well like body lotion, etc. 
 So if you are sure you like honey, try it out and I mean less then 8 Euros for 500 ml ;)

I hope I could give you a new idea if you were looking for something similar.

Have a good day and cya soon!

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images