Outfit Of The Day 16th of July 2014

Hey guys, this is me with another outfit of the day. I got a little bit inspired from the tv series The Heart of Dixie from the character L...

Hey guys, this is me with another outfit of the day. I got a little bit inspired from the tv series The Heart of Dixie from the character Lemon. After SATC this is the next series I got obsessed with.. but back to the whole outfit. This basically is all from H&M except my shoes which aren't on the picture but they are black sandals from Mango. 

The pants I believe were from last years spring/ summer sale and originally cost about 25 bucks. And the blouse is just a normal basic one and cost 20 euros. The belt is from my mother and she apparently bought it from a brand called pinkie but I stole it ;) 

I hope you liked it 



XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images