Locker Essentials- Back To School Part 2

Hello everyone, today I quickly wanted to pop by and show you what there is in my locker besides my books and folders.  First of,...


Hello everyone,

today I quickly wanted to pop by and show you what there is in my locker besides my books and folders. 
First of, we have the shittiest lockers of all time, they are not pretty at all and hard to decorate or do anything with, even storing is kinda complicated. But I try to make the best of it.

So really, most important for me is my water. I have a sip every time I am on my locker and my bag is much lighter without it. Then I have a body spray from "Fructini" smelling like raspberry. This is amazing, I need it most on my loooong school days of 9 to 10 periods, it wakes me up and puts me in a better mood. Then I need my sweetener and gum on an addictive daily basis (I normally have instant coffee or hot chocolate in there as well but I need to refill them again) I bought an extra storage of it for school because I kept forgetting either and I'd be desperate without it. Then I got some body lotion but I mostly use it as a hand cream. It's from treacle moon and called "The raspberry kiss" and really just moistures my hands and face (after sport periods it's very useful). Also I have got my lip balm, right now it's this but usually I have the Baby Baby lip balm which I love so much! Also essential for me is a sanitizer, I use it like there is no tomorrow because you never ever know who has not washed their hands and generally the toilets are well used in my school so I make sure I double prove before I end up with someones unwanted germs. I got some perfume as well because a sad as it is my perfume won't last 24/7 so I like to have a little spray in my lunch break to feel a bit better about myself. Then I got my make- up back. I take it home with me and put it back there every morning. I always have my mascara I used as well as the lipstick I wear and some eye liner and powder in case I need to fix something. And last but not least tissues of course, really important as it's getting so freaking cold again now and flue season's about to start.

Here is a neater list of my locker essentials : 

  • water!
  • body spray and or perfume (doesn't need to be expensive, just something lovely smelling to make your day brighter :) ) 
  • gum, instant coffee or hot chocolate 
  • body lotion or moisturizer
  • lip balm
  • SANITIZER
  • make- up back filled with things you're wearing that day to have a quick fix if needed.
  • tissues
I really hope I could help or give a pleasant 5 minutes reading time. I had fun writing it though I felt so weird taking the photo in lunch break with every one watching. 

Have a lovely day :) 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images