Yanke Candle- Black Coconut

Or also known as Black Beauty in my eyes. This is such an amazing smell and I can't really describe it but simply say its mysterious ...


Or also known as Black Beauty in my eyes. This is such an amazing smell and I can't really describe it but simply say its mysterious with a hint of coconut. This is the small version but I am definitely going to buy the really big ass one for sure. This is worth every single cent I'd have to give because it magically makes the whole room smell like it and when I walk in, every time I fall into a light coma from which I never want to come back to real life again. I absolutely love it!

I know I must sound like crazy and as if there is nothing else as exciting left but yea I am not even nearly shamefully accept the fact that that I might going to marry a candle.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images