TAG: TMI Tag

Hello, I decided I do a TAG today. I haven't been tagged by anyone specific as I am a little bit late to the party and everybody tags ...

Hello,

I decided I do a TAG today. I haven't been tagged by anyone specific as I am a little bit late to the party and everybody tags everybody but I wanted to tell you a little bit more about me so you get to know me and don't think I am a little brat that only goes shopping and brags on about it.
So let's get started.

TMI Tag

1: What are you wearing? Still my skating tights which are black but a new, clean and fresh and tight black top as well as some very fluffy white socks. 
2: Ever been in love? Oh yes.. I have been and it was the best of times and the worst of times really. A guy from Australia and we were in a relationship for 2,5 years and we loved each other too much.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Well, actually it was more dramatic but at the time I would have said yes definitely and it took me a lot of time and strength to go through with it but now we are good pals. 
4: How tall are you? I am 1,71 cm I don't know how many feet though ..
5: How much do you weigh? Sadly, 46 kg but I have an eating disorder and I don't want anyone to take me as a role model or go after this weight as it is so unhealthy, even life threatening!! I am in recovery and I'm aiming to go back to my et point wherever it is.
6: Any tattoos? Yes, I have three birds on my wrist. Two are sitting on a stick and the third one is flying of. They symbolize me and my "great love" and the third bird would be landing on his wrist saying that I belong there. 
7: Any piercings? I have got 5 earrings, two on the right and three on the left lope, a belly button piercing and I am thinking to seriously pierce my nose next months. 
8: OTP? Woah, I really have not thought about it but from the top of my head.. Eragon and Arya. They so should be together.. :)
9: Favorite Show? Atm Hart of Dixie, GG, SATC, and the usuals like TBBT, How I met your mother. 
10: Favorite bands? Paramore and The Pretty Reckless.
11: Something you miss? Being young, going to Kindergarten and have my whole life still wide open and not a care in the world.
12: Favorite song? "Don't" by Ed Sheeran and "I Hate" by Passenger 
13: How old are you? I am going to turn 20 in September this year. Oh my, then I have my first fourth lived and literally have walked on this earth for 2 centuries.
14: Zodiac sign? Virgin and I'll always be ;) 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
16: Favorite Quote? I have got two: " Simplicity is the keynote of all the true elegance" from Anna Wintour and "Wenn du denkst es geht nicht mehr, dann löffel das Nutella leer." That translates to "If you think nothing is doable anymore, just empty the Nutella glass." Pretty much
17: Favorite actor? So actor it would be James McAvoy and Guillaume Canet and actress is Imogen Poots.
18: Favorite color? A mysterious darkish forest green or peachy orange:)
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood really.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bed of course. I want to be alone in those moments.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 2-3 minutes, it way too cold to shower. I am much longer in the bath tube though.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Well, if I've got the time anything between 45- 60 minutes with everything like coffee and fag but if I slept in I can do it all on 15 minutes, I tried that many times last year.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Haha, yeah. Stupid but.
24: Turn on? Physically a beard, dark/ black hair and blue eyes. Manly like shoulder and kind of slender- a proper writer. Personality wise I am going for humor and smart.
25: Turn off? Stupidity and no manners.
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I have always thought of it, for years. I wanted my space to write and talk, be me. My hobby. 
27: Fears? Regretting and being left out. Waking up one day when it's too late, realizing I have not lived my life to the fullest and simply waisted away time, air, etc.. 
28: Last thing that made you cry? I cannot remember, it's been so long. Probably it must have been June 2013 as I left Australia.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Just a couple moments ago to my mother.
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? C stands for my name, by is just the word and J for my best friends name because it was her who picked me up as I hit rock bottom. 
31: Last book you read? Finished it today "The Single Girls To Do List" by Lindsey Kelk.
32: The book you’re currently reading? Probably "Sex and the City" by Candice Bushnell. The original :)  
33: Last show you watched? Hart of Dixie again
34: Last person you talked to? My mother and sister.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My best male friend. We tell everyone we are twins, and everyone believes us so Shh..! He actually just sent me a kiss and I was confused and asked "?" and he was like "I wanted to make you smile"
36: Favorite food? I don't have one but I love to eat cauliflower and broccoli.
37: Place you want to visit? Go around England and France, then back to Australia and Portugal to visit friends. And then the rest of the world. 
38: Last place you were? Place like anywhere but my hometown would be Berlin last month for the championship finale.
39: Do you have a crush? Yes and no, I don't know.
40: Last time you kissed someone? ;)  :P
41: Last time you were insulted? Last week.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? *Headshot*
43: What instruments do you play? I "play" the Harry Potter soundtrack on the piano and the also I learnt the flute. I am really not a very musical person.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My silver Tiffanys key necklace.
45: Last sport you played? I don't play sports. I love inline skating and I used to be a swimmer but I don't do it anymore. I was skating today before dinner.
46: Last song you sang? Haha "Summer" by Calvin Harris 
47: Favourite chat up line? “Can I be your Golumm and you be my precious?”
48: Have you ever used it? No, I just found it on Google and it made me laugh but I will try it on thursday at that party. No regrets.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? With a friend last Wednesday but just before with my sister. I am not into the people atm. They give me so much anxiety.
50: Who should answer these questions next? You! 
I hope you liked it and you have a bit more of a picture of me and I will do another TAG next week. I might do one every week, they are quite fun. 
XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images