Filofax - Plan My Week #37

Hello lovelies, it's sunday today and with this it means almost everybody is preparing for the week ahead. For me my sundays are real...

Hello lovelies,


it's sunday today and with this it means almost everybody is preparing for the week ahead. For me my sundays are really chilly, I sleep in as long as I can. After sleeping back and forth I am going to get a coffee and have a fag on the terrace preferably in the sun as like today.
After doing that for however long it takes me to mentally prepare that I have to get moving I will have a my pamper hour. Like everything from head to toe. It is my the me time I don't get all week long and it's so enjoyable. Washing my hair and soaking in the bath until my head explodes- it calmed and is wonderful.
Usually when finished it's about 2-3pm -ish  and I'll do my nails.
And when finished with this it's on because then the work begins. I will do all my homework for the next days, learn and of course plan my week, do a bit of time management so I can begin my week really organized. Because I think it's just wonderful when you have a really stress free monday morning, because this already gives you a good start in the week.

As you now I got my first Filofax last week so you will have to go through the pain of filofaxing with me every sunday. I hope you enjoy ;)

 

This is how my room looks like when I get started - full on not organized

 

My week before and after :) A good 1,5 h later


And my list for planning my birthday party yay










So this will be my week. Looking at it I feel very divided. On the one hand I like to be on the go, do things and use the time for something productive but on the other hand I am always scared that I won't make it or be exhausted. But for now I am happy with the way how cute it looks (makes me go in the week much more relaxed hah). I had a lot of fun making this, I really did.
And for now it's time to bake and watch "The Other Woman" with my family.

PS: This are my nails for the next couple of weeks: "Liquid Copper" from Manhattan - Nice indian Summer colour isn't it?!













PSS: A bit about my weekend here for you
 
Mum and I after grocery shopping, onesie time finally panda and koala with my best friend and me before going out and to the movies in a ZARA dress, an oversized kinda furry H&M long cardigan and my blue bag :)

Have a good sunday evening everyone

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images