Outfit Of The Week- OOTW

Hello lovelies,  It's Saturday and with that the weekly post of what I wore. I gotta say, it was a great week outfit wise, but se...


Hello lovelies, 

It's Saturday and with that the weekly post of what I wore. I gotta say, it was a great week outfit wise, but see for yourself x


Monday: I wore my navy blue dress from H&M I talked about in my haul post a couple weeks ago. It was such a great experience to wear it. It looks more uncomfortable than it was. I was able to move around without problems and I felt so effortless and appropriate. With that I have my key necklace and the flower neckless, the black messenger back and the kinda furry long cardigan all from H&M






Tuesday: You see I also pull of some actual comfortable outfits like this. I wore a H&M Boyfriend Jeans, a simple basic top in rosé and a H&M leo printed cardigan which is wonderful and not itchy at all as I thought. With that I wore loafers also from H&M and my messenger bag.
Wednesday: I had a really good day this wednesday and felt like a little Geisha with this Mango dress. It was so great and soft, almost silky. I also had my furry long cardigan with me and my black Mango messenger bag.
On my feet I wore plain black ankle high heel from ASOS I found in the back of my closet :)








Thursday: That day I wore skinny jeans from H&M I think and they are my favorites at the time because they are stretchy and soft yet still make your legs look longer and skinny. Just sugar.
With that I had my peplum top which is grey and floral printed and my flower necklace and long furry cardigan. Nice and cosy outfit and still feminine.







Friday: Today I wore my grey fluffy jumper and the Mom Jeans I ordered as well with the H&M loafers again. It was a really baggy outfit but I had an important test and all I wanted was to feel free and not claustrophobic. This is my version form falling out of bed and walking into the class and bed again. I quite liked it :)








This was my week in clothes, I hope you enjoyed reading and looking at the photos. I had fun writing and wearing them again and generally had a really great week which is also always a plus.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images