My Nails This Week- Sparkling Purple

Hello everyone,  very quickly I thought I show you how the recent nail polish purchase looked and do a very quick review on them.  ...



Hello everyone, 

very quickly I thought I show you how the recent nail polish purchase looked and do a very quick review on them. 
So I have the Million Brilliance 05 Plum Fiction here from Catrice. It's just unbelievable sparkly especially when the sun shines on it but it looks very nice. So it is really colour intense you see and it was kind of hard to put it on as it liquid glitter. But it dries very fast so it's not as messy. 
On top I put Catrice Gel- Like Top Coat as all the other weeks and after I didn't like it as much in the beginning I have come to have a tight friendship with it now. It makes my nail polish stay pretty and don for at least 5 days. And when the nail polish life is over I can pull it off in one go and have a need finger ready to get polished again. 




What do you think of this colour, would you wear it? Let me know, as I don't know how to feel about it just yet. I have very mixed feeing but I like the colour intensity. 

XXX C




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images