How To Do Leopard Nail Design Yourself

Hello Everyone!  I was surfing around Pinterest last week and I found this lovely picture of nail art Ideas. I see women pretty much ...


Hello Everyone! 

I was surfing around Pinterest last week and I found this lovely picture of nail art Ideas. I see women pretty much everyday with their acrylic nails and I have to lie when I say that I wouldN#t be a tiny bit jealous of their always flawless looking nails. Especially now at such a stressful time school wise, where I do not have enough time to do mine. 

Anyway I thought about the idea of getting my nails done but I want them to say healthy and not ruin them with chemistry. Rambling on, I have found a possible way to get at least more personalized nails which are made by you. 

So if you are interested in doing some nail art with you own nails then keep on reading
You are going to need a toothpick and the colours you like to have on your nails. 
For leapard nails you will need at least two. 
You spill a drop of each on a peach of paper and with draw dots of that one colour and then turn around the toothpick and conture the dots with the other colour. 
Done.


How cool is that? Of course it is really hard work and you need a lot of concentration but then you can at least say you have done you nails yourself, saved 70 € and it's originally, made by you. But please do not forget a Gel- Lacquer or something similar. You will not be happy if your work is looking ill after only a day and half of the design already flies around the world as dirt.

I thought I was a really great idea and I will try the design as soon as I find the time! I hope you liked it as well.
If you consider doing them, please feel comfortable enough to send me a picture of your results, I am curious.

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images