Outfits Of The Week #46

Hello Everyone ,  let me show you what I wore this week.  As we have november it is finally now expectably grey and cold. Perfect wea...

Hello Everyone

let me show you what I wore this week. 
As we have november it is finally now expectably grey and cold. Perfect weather to embrace the darker and mystical colours in our closet. 

Monday and tuesday I was sick so I don't think you want to see my pajamas that bad so I scoped taking that outfit of the day. I hope you can forgive me.

Wednesday 
I chose the outfit I found at one of the pictures I liked (Post) You cannot really see but the skirts I am wearing has lace on its end. I got it in H&M in spring. Also I am wearing a grey jumper from Mango and the newer fur vest from Stradivarious that I love really bad. I accessorized with the wine red messenger bag and a big sole 


Thursday
I wanted to be a big fluffy snowflake. It almost it the zero where I love so I needed something exceptionally warm. So I wore an oversized white turtle neck/ jumper from H&M and the pink fur coat also from H&M. As I am a fabulous snowflake I am all in pink of course and to have a little autumny contrast I took my wine red messenger bag with a fitting lipstick. I felt like a princess. 
Oh and also, what you can not see, I wore white daisy earrings also from H&M.


Friday, I thought I'd turn the opposite. Into a black fairy. I chose the black fur jumper from Mango I got in London in January and the new ZARA short which have a kind of oriental print. They are actually high- waisted and I am pretty sure they are supposed to be shorts but with my figure they look like usual shorts. Anyways as a face of the day, I had an eyeliner with some dark red lipstick, fitting to the always present wine red messenger bag from H&M.  

Short week in clothing because of the sick days but I think I did pretty well. 
Tell me which outfit you liked most and if you want to see my OOTD before the weekly post, follow me on Instagram.

I wish you all a great weekend! 
XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images