My Christmas Decoration

Hello Everyone!  we Germans are always a bit late with our decoration but as we are half way through the Christmas time I thought I'...

Hello Everyone! 

we Germans are always a bit late with our decoration but as we are half way through the Christmas time I thought I'd share our home decoration for this years Christmas with you. 
I live in a house with my mother and my sister where I have my own room. What we did to help my Mum is that we split the house. I decorated the living room and mine whilst she did the kitchen, entry room and her room. 
Anyways, now I will show you how I let out my Christmas vibe.



This is the living room. Traditionally we just put the tree up on the 23rd or 24th so I'll update you when it is there. 
First picture is a panorama I made and it actually looks pretty nice and now I can imagine how amazing the room will look when the tree lights up the dark corner which us in the middle of the picture. It'll be just lovely and I cannot wait until the tree is there and I finally can put our star on it! 


This is the right side of the room, the dining area. We have our three out of four candle holder (because there is still a sunday in-between Christmas and now, so it gets lit this sunday.) On the window we have an arche and some LED- candles on the shelves which I think are really nice. Of course we also have some figures standing around like original handmade nutcrackers or smoking mans, but you cannot really see them because it's too dark. 


On the left side of the room, the chilly sofa area we also have candles lit and an arch. Right next to the sofa on the right side of the picture will be the Christmas tree in a week. 


Now this is my room. Originally I didn't want to have the blue light on my bed but I couldn't find my normal light so I just wen with it. Anything but nothing I thought and it still looks pretty. On my shelve there are candles again and an arch. But to make it look a bit more Christmasy I got some christmas tree twigs from the place we bought our tree from and put them on the shelve as well decorating it with last year tree decoration , all in red. 

I find I did really well with what I had, my room smells wonderfully like a forest and I always have a smile on my face when I come in. I just really love having all the dim light in the evening, it makes it all so magical. 

I hope you liked our decoration but I would be very interested on how you decorated your room or home!

Have a lovely day Everyone! 
XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images