What I Eat In A Day

Hello Everyone!  I just really quickly wanted to post what I ate on Wednesday. Even though it's monday now..  I started my day ...

Hello Everyone! 

I just really quickly wanted to post what I ate on Wednesday. Even though it's monday now.. 

I started my day with a lovely bowl of strawberries and pineapple. And let me tell you this was so amazing and honestly was the best bowl of fruit that I've had in a while. It was really fresh and light and just amazing tasting because I also put cinnamon on it. Just a perfect start in the day.

For lunch I just had something little. I cut up an apple in the tiniest people on earth and microwaved them for 2,5 minutes with 600 watt also putting cinnamon on them. It tastes like a healthy, small portion of apple pie, let me tell you, you have to try this!

So I was basically hungry at dinner time so I had a lovely mug of black tea and a coffee ( because I still had to go to work) and a huge bowl with a sliced up zucchini and a sliced cucumber as well as 250gr of cherry tomatoes.


I got some little chocolate cravings after work so I decided to make myself a nice cup of hot chocolate and drunk that before I fell asleep. Really lovely.


I have decided, next week, since it's my second and last week of intern-shipping I will actually start cooking the meals I have found and saved. It's the last week that I will probably will have actually time to do so before the summer holidays.

So you can be looking forward to a couple of more vegan food post if your interested.

Have a lovely day everyone! XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images