My First Week Of Summer

Hello Everyone!  It is time for the weekly OOTD post. I am honest I am not getting dressed everyday as I am having holidays and I...

Hello Everyone! 



It is time for the weekly OOTD post. I am honest I am not getting dressed everyday as I am having holidays and I sometimes only leave the house to hit the grocery store or for workouts. Still I have some nice outfits for you this week and now lets have a little look: 

Monday 20.7.15


Dress: H&M light blue basic dress
Cardigan: light, dark blue wool cardigan
Shoes: orange Zara Wedges 
Bag: The unlabeled oragne bag

Wednesday: 22.7.15

Dress: Asos
And a lot of different kinds of nail polish 
(message me if you want to know details on them) 

Friday: 24.7.15

Top: black lace top H&M 
Shorts: Black fake leather hot pants
black tights 
Shoes: black h&M plateau sandals
Bag: black fake leather H&M bag

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images