BeautyPost: Coconut Eau de Toilette

Hello Everyone! Today I'll let my beauty blogger out and recommend a little something to you in hope that you will love it ...

Hello Everyone!




Today I'll let my beauty blogger out and recommend a little something to you in hope that you will love it just as much.

My friend came up to me the day before the holidays and said „smell this“! What I smelled was a tropical coconut wonder in a handbag sized bottle. Before I was realizing what I was doing I went to the shop and bought it.
Now to the important message, this is a little vegan eau de toilette smelling like coconut and comes in a fairly little bottle. Meaning that it transportable wherever. It only cost two Euros and for that prize it is so, so good.
It is naturally made, meaning without animal cruelty and out of natural ingredients. It smells very good guys. It was by far the best thing I was recommended lately and I cannot stop raving about it. Also it is affordable and not a waste at all. I believe that the simple things, just like a coconut eau de toilette can make changes as well. One doesnt need a fancy parfume for 100 euros or more. No, 2 euro wonder bottles do the job just as well.

For everyone who wants to try, I have the link from the company down here or you may find it in a local shop. Just look up if its/ where it is available in you your area.

 I'll see ya next time!  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images