#OOTD - Fashion In February

Hello Everyone!  it is february and I finally get to enjoy the sunrise in the mornings again as the days are getting longer and longer....

Hello Everyone! 


it is february and I finally get to enjoy the sunrise in the mornings again as the days are getting longer and longer. Early in the morning at 7 am when I leave my house there are the first sun sunbeams brighten my mornings and I can start a lot happier in my day.

Monday: 8.2.16

I actually forgot to take a picture that days after 10 days of not taking one it was just not on my mind. Please excuse my mistake.

Tuesday: 9.2.16
Blouse: H&M polkadot blouse 
Skirt: H&M black volant skirt
black tights
Shoes: Stradivarius boots

Wednesday: 10.2.16

white basic top H&M
Cardigan: champagne cardigan with playful printed beau
Pants: black business pants h&M
Shoes: Stradivarius boots

Thursday: 11.2.16

 

Black basic top underneath 
Jumper: grey H&M jumper with pearls on the neckline
Jeans: light blue loose H&M jeans
Shoes: ASOS ankle boots

Friday: 12.2.16
I am not so happy with the picture because I took it in the morning in a rush and my mirror is just .. omg please don't mention that .. but I liked the outfit itself because it was so casual and comfy.

Jumper: black Mango v-neck jumper
Jeans:S18 skinny jeans
Shoes: Stradivarius

I hope you liked my week of outfits. I actually just planned it in my mind and kind of improvised a lot this week which is unusual but I think I didn't do that bad. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images