Taggy Tuesday: Me Time TAG

Hello lovelies, I have found a TAG which I thought would be fitting for the cold and darker half of the year. I got it form the YouTube...

Hello lovelies,

I have found a TAG which I thought would be fitting for the cold and darker half of the year. I got it form the YouTuber FleurDeForce whom I adore for her style and quirky but grown up attitude as well as sense for beauty and fashion. 
Anyways, it's the me-time TAG for this Taggy Tuesday. Who doesn't have and enjoy me-time right? And for that fact I thought it would be great to answer them as it's something I am very curious of, to read what others do to make them feel great.

What do you watch or read during me-time?

I usually catch up on some YouTube videos or read the Cosmopolitan.
But if I have a Full Time Me Time I will read a book. I was reading Bridget Jones Mad about The Boy by Helen Fieldings. 

What do you wear during me-time? 

At the moment I often wear tight black legging and a normal basic top in black or white and have a big jumper or jacket as well but I go through times where even my pants must be baggy to make me feel comfortable. A big must though are my wooly socks! 

What are your me-time beauty products?

I like to have baths of course as they are an ultimate me time thing. If I will have a bath for relaxation I will use one of my bath bombs which are from Lush and Douglas. 
And if I am a very lucky girl I'll get a message by one of my loved once and for this rare circumstance we have message oil from "Wendela" and it smells like lavender which reminds me strongly about my childhood.

Current favourite nail polish? 

O.P.I F62 - I am so so happy to have bought that.

What do you eat/drink during me-time? 

It depends if the me time is in the morning like on a weekend I will need my coffee but as the day goes on I will go for tea. I definitely need the warm, satisfying feeling in my belly. 

Current favourite candle?

Black Coconut, Apple& Pine Needle and Christmas Cookie all from Yanke Candle. Two of them I got out of a Christmas packaging :) 
But I love them so much because they fill the house with a Christmas sent which associates directly to the loving family feeling.

Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 

Except for if its summer and I can either sunbath or roller skate not really. As soon as the sun won't shine to the fullest you will find me inside.

Would you ever go see a movie alone? 

Sure! I do, perfect me time. I have to be in the mood for that though because it still is a thing you do with family and friends. But I've been to the movies alone a couple of times and I enjoyed it.

Favourite online shop? 

From H&M to Mango, Asos and Zara and even Stradivarius. These a re the standards really. It just doesn't stop :D

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 

I do like to polish my nails or make lists and plans for the following week as well as scrapbooking because I can listen to a good audio book, recently it's "Eragon" again and forget about my first worlds problems and only concentrate on the enjoyable things in front of me. 

This is is, I #tag everyone who wants to do the tag, so feel free to answer the question and inform me so I can read your answers as well. I had a lot of fun doing this TAG.
I will be back very soon with a new post,

Have a good day! XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images