Top 8 Outfit Inspiration For January

Hello Everyone!  I thought I let inspire myself a little for the first month of the new year fashion wise. It is still winter but very ...

Hello Everyone! 

I thought I let inspire myself a little for the first month of the new year fashion wise. It is still winter but very shortly we shouldn't be wearing our Christmas jumper and socks anymore. So what do we wear and how do we style it. 

I have made some little effort and jumped on Pinterest and found the Top10 of useful inspiration for me for January 2015


Colours to wear: black (leather), grey and white are always doable but we want to combine them with soft shades of colours like an light or icy blue or an old rosé tone, camel brown also goes really well.


This month I think we can let our inner woman out and can go with a lot of cosy things, big heads and wooly gloves and stockings are a must as well as a good pair of jeans.


But most importantly we need to get all of our jumpers out. January is supposedly the coldest month of the year and therefore we need the thickest ones we can. 


I always prefer oversized because one can snuggle up in them and they give the look something boyish which I really like. 


Also I love to get a little colour in the outfit. Either tone in tone for example in brown, beige and ochre or something eye- catching like a royal blue or bright red. 






The picture below is an outfit I adore, the white makes one look similar to a snow angel, gives everything kind of magical. 
White is something I love to combine with the uncolored colours like brown, black, grey but also blue and dark green. It seems to fit to every colour and definitely belongs to my top 3 colours to wear this winter season.



I hope you liked this post and I could give you some inspiration.
I wish you all a great weekend XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images