About The Best Friend + OOTD

Hello Everyone!  Today I want to talk about a little touchy topic next to an Outfit Of The Day also.  I want to talk about friendship...

Hello Everyone! 

Today I want to talk about a little touchy topic next to an Outfit Of The Day also. 
I want to talk about friendship. True and honest and lasting friendship. Everyday I become to realize how important this is and how lucky I am to have found that in my life. I honestly took it for granted the first couple of years but especially in the last 2 to 3 years there have been eye openers that make me feel deeply blessed.




This is my best friend. We know each other since we were 5 years old so one and a half decade. I remember the day we met like it was yesterday and it's a memory I want to be able to keep forever. 
True friendship to me is not talking to each other everyday, always knowing what the other is up to, never fighting and so on. To me it's about the connection between each other. My friend and I have been through so so so much during these years like depression, family dramas, sport, unhealthy relationships, fun training- camps, endless night, years apart on other sides of the world and the list goes on and on...

Our friendship is very special. We feel each other like we are connected on another level, we have the same taste in clothing and the same interests and values. We support each others decisions, feelings and choices, help each other in need and laugh in those always present fun times. We could go months without seeing each other but knowing that nothing will change in our relationship because what we have is rare but it is out there. 
Of course we are not perfect, we have things to work on "us" and each other but we except that and deal with it and this is what it's about.

I am very sorry for the rambling but I wanted to dedicate this post to her, my best friend and other half because I am so lucky to have her and I realize that everyday. She has helped me so much and I truly thank her for that from the bottom of my heart! 
So thank you my beloved friend, for everything and to another whole lot of decades together in mind and at heart. I love you so much my Darling x . 

_________________________________________________________________________________

However after all this shower of love another reason to write this was her beautiful outfit she wore the other day that took the breath out of me. I saw the collection in "Cosmopolitan" magazine and thought of her because it was her favorite store that brought it out. Now she has bought the pants and they are just as beautiful.




Blouse: Veromoda
Shorts: &OtherStories
Shoes: Conley's
Watch and Bag: Fossil

I hope you liked the post and that you also have a friend that you value from the deepest point of your soul because this honestly is the best thing that you can have in life and the most important as well. 

Love.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images