Foodvlog - Vegan Spinach- Egg- Muffins - 5 Step Recipe

Hello Everyone! I am going to invite you to have a look at what I ate this Tuesday :) At the end I will also have the recipe for my egg...

Hello Everyone!

I am going to invite you to have a look at what I ate this Tuesday :) At the end I will also have the recipe for my egg- muffin that I made with my vegan egg substitute. 


Breakfast


For breakfast I had my newly found porridge recipe. It's really simple but I never had porridge for breakfast, in fact I always skipped it or just had something really easy. Anyways as I am in my last year of high school and want to kick asses I needed something powerful, something that gives me strength, energy and of course something enjoyable. 
So I made this porridge and used 25 gram of porridge, water (any vegan milk is also possible but my eating disorder won't allow anything else..) I then added a nectarine and some frozen wild berries, like a cup. After everything was mixed together I also added cinnamon and two tablespoons of raw, brown sugar. It tasted delicious!

Snack


Newly negotiated with myself, I have decided that I very much need a snack to recharge so I'll be able to think properly. So I had a date, dried apricot and dried mango. I didn't think they would "work" but actually they did. 

Lunch

I did picture lunch. It was a sad bowl of cut zucchini. I didn't think that you needed to see a close up of that because it looked rather lonely. However, I was full after and happy because literally, zucchini is my favorite vegetable. Saying that if one should have a favorite vegetable in the first place. I just love it!

Dinner


But I got creative at night after all the work was done. Before I went vegan I did not understand the sense of eggs. They tasted rather dull to me. But since I discovered the vegan egg substitute I get all excited for things like omelets or this spinach- egg- muffin. 
Below I give you the recipe so you'll be able to try it yourself. If your not vegan, you surely can you eggs as well.

Vegan Spinach- Egg- Muffin

Ingredients: 

- 2 vegan eggs from the substitute 
- as much spinach as it pleases you
- salt, pepper, oregano, pepper bell powder

It will take about 15 minutes to mix it together and 30 minutes to bake.

Step One


First you will have to defrost your spinach and preheat your oven to 150 degrees celsius. While they defrosting and heating up you mix you vegan egg.

Step Two


Now you add all the spinach and mix it up well in the substitute. 

Step Three


Season your spinach- egg mixture well with the spices and herbs you like.


And mix it all together again. 

Step Four


Now you safely place it in your oven and let it bake for about 30 minutes.

Step Five


After 30 minutes you take a tooth pick and stick it in the middle of the muffin and see if it comes out clean. If it does, take them out and let them cool for 5-10 minutes before getting them out of you bowls or muffin tray.

Finished


And now you done and I will wish you a happy meal, enjoy and you will hear from me next week with another What I ate plus a fruity, healthy recipe!

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images