At Home At Last - OOTW

Hello Everyone!  So this week I have settled into my new room and made myself feel at home and I am really happy with it. If you guys wan...

Hello Everyone! 

So this week I have settled into my new room and made myself feel at home and I am really happy with it. If you guys want to see how my room looks like click here for my room tour! During moving I always find so many more clothes that and I get some new ideas of how to combine pieces and promptly have a new outfit which I am going to show you now.

Monday: 26.10.15

Top: White H&M shirt 
Blazer: pastel orange Zara Blazer
Jeans: Skinny jeans in dark blue from H&M 
Shoes: Asos ankle heels
Bag: Asos big blue shopper bag


Tuesday: 27.10.15


Veste: Mango kimono veste in rosé
Shirt: long- sleeved black basics shirt H&M 
Jeans: wide light blue H&M jeans
Bag: black H&M fake leather biker bag
Shoes: Asos ankle boots

Wednesday: 28.10.15

Shirt: long- sleeved black basic shirt H&M
Veste: Vero Moda cosy knit veste
Pants: dark red Stradivarius shorts
black tights
Shoes: Seaside flat ankle boots 

Thursday: 29.10.15

Jumper: grey basic v-neck jumper
Skirt: darf red H&M lace pen skirt
black tights
Shoes: H&M beige ankle heels
Bag: H&M big messenger bag in dark red

Friday: 30.10.15

Dress: pink lace dress H&M 
Jumper: favorite jumper in dark green from AndOtherStories
black tights
Shoes: Stradivarius boots

I hope you liked the outfits as much as I did. I was so excited to wear all these (again) and until next time! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images