Vegan Eats Of The Day

Hello Everyone!  Oh this day has been amazing in terms of food. I can tell so many changes, little yet they are there. I am so motiva...

Hello Everyone! 


Oh this day has been amazing in terms of food. I can tell so many changes, little yet they are there. I am so motivated through this weekly sharing to always come up with variation in my diet and I think that is so important. 
Let's get into it! 

Breakfast 


My bowl of oats mixed with brown sugar, cinnamon, frozen berries, half a pear and half a kiwi. Taste and colour explosion in my mouth and mind. 

Snack One


Getting friendly with my hate- love- friends 
Grapes.

Lunch: 


A medium sized bowl of tomatoes and cucumber with some low sodium soy sauce. 

Snack Two 


After the green grapes I ate my beloved red globe grapes and a small clementine as a snack. 

Dinner: 


In serious need of energy, I had pasta (first time in a looooong time!) with some of my homemade presto that I prepared for food prepping reasons and I was oh so good. Try it please. 
Recipe can be found here. 

I hope you enjoyed the post. Send me your foods that you eat in the day. I love to compare and hopefully get new ideas as well! 

Until next time 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images