Being #rawvegan

Hello Everyone!  I am back with another food diary, trying to chance my intake and get more flexible as well as have more variety in my f...

Hello Everyone! 

I am back with another food diary, trying to chance my intake and get more flexible as well as have more variety in my foods. As sad as I think it is I didn't have brussel sprouts and mushrooms everyday. Which actually won't make it as boring this week. 


Breakfast


My tuesdays have gotten very very long. I am out and about for 11 hours so therefore I need a big meal to strengthen me for the day. Today I went for a big bowl of porridge mixed with vanilla soy yoghurt and some raisons again. So filling and energizing. 

Snack 1 


And apple a day keeps the doctor away. An apple as a snack is always good and acceptable and I didn't have one since october (probably overate myself on them there) but that one actually way great, I enjoyed it very much!

Quick lunch


I didnt have much time that morning and without thought I just packed this little yoghurt for whatever reason but despite the little quantity it was amazing to have something sweet and chreamy rather than something to chew on. This alpro yogurt was with mango and peach. 

Snack 2


For another snack I had red globe grapes ( my favorites) and some big black raisons and some nuts. 

Dinner


And as a dinner I cooked myself some cauliflower and cut zucchini. The brussel sprouts season is almost over so I am trying to find a new food to obsess on afterwards and I quiet liked this one but I only like cauliflower when its cooked for 7 minutes exactly and not less and more :D 

I hope you liked it and that I could maybe inspire you for something. Also check out my new recipe !  and I wish you all a good day. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images