Healthy Fruit #Vegan and Savory

Hello Everyone!  Being all about the micros now I have figured I need to up my carbs especially when calling myself a high carb low...

Hello Everyone! 



Being all about the micros now I have figured I need to up my carbs especially when calling myself a high carb low fat vegan. Let's see how I did!

Breakfast


Well, I actually planned more than just grapes but I was running super late that day but at least I didn't forget breakfast just because of that.

Snack


I even managed to grape a fruity, carby snack - a banana. I am always surprised how great they taste just by themselves and yet how much energy they give as well. Stunned.

Lunch


To comfort myself I had my favorite bowl of vegetable mix as you may have guessed and know. Brussel sprouts, carrots and mushrooms all stemmed. Just life.

Dinner 


Always trying something new. I used to love my bought vegan spätzle but they don't have it in stock anymore so I had to make my own and so I did. And it was so good guys. I posted the recipe last week. Also I used full weed flour which makes the meal much healthier and did not have the industrial note that comes with the bought products. 

I hope you liked the post. I surely enjoyed it and until next week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images