#Vegan Way to Eat Cauliflower

Hello Everyone! One of my favorite vegetables is cauliflower. I slowly discover new recipes what else I can do to prepare it, make ...

Hello Everyone!



One of my favorite vegetables is cauliflower. I slowly discover new recipes what else I can do to prepare it, make it different and 

First, go preheat your oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
Trim the bottom of the cauliflower and remove all the leaves and the hard stem – but without breaking apart the cauliflower.


Go ahead and give it a quick rinse,
patting it to dry.
Generously drizzle your extra virgin olive oil on top. It’s the key to a perfectly roasted cauliflower head.


Then add salt (and other herbs if you wish… I’m just not really into pepper). Using your hands spread the oil and salt all around the cauliflower



Put it in a oven safe pan and (cover it with foil, without leaving any gaps. Anything that you use in the oven will work - I didn't do that because it turned our crispier)  Cook in the oven for 40 – 50 minutes, depending on the size of your cauliflower.
Check with a knife, if it slides in easily, then it’s cooked. 





God, I cannot put into words how tasty that was. You guys just have to make this. It is really not hard and pretty much makes/ bakes itself which is another plus. This way to prepare cauliflower is honestly one of my favorite recipes stumbles across and made and ate. Please try!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images