TAG: Nail polish Obsession TAG

Hello Everyone! Today I have a post for all the nail polish obsessed girls and women out there like me. It's my Taggy Tuesday and I ...


Hello Everyone! Today I have a post for all the nail polish obsessed girls and women out there like me. It's my Taggy Tuesday and I am doing the Nail Polish Obsession Tag. I hope you enjoy! :) 

Questions:
1. What's your favorite nail polish company? 
Artdeco. always in trend, the nail polishes are easy to put on and stay so long. They have beautiful colours and shades in every possible way I simply love them. Also they don't dry out which is a huge plus. 

2. Glitter or no glitter? 
Oh right now I am on the glitter train. As an addict I wouldn't want to decide but in general I'd say no glitter, always fashionable and elegant. 

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie? 
Do I have to chose one? I'd say OPI but I also love Essie. 4. When do you change your nail polish? 

Whenever I get the chance. I always want to do my nails 27/7 but atm while I have so much school to do I can only do them once or twice (if it's a relatively stress free week), unfortunately. 

5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
I like all the dark kind of berry colours as they go wonderfully with my kind of olive skin tone. But I also love my bright royal blue nail polish. 

6. Darks or Brights? 
Darks! Brights look awful on me, well not awful but they don't have or show the wanted effect :) 

7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment? 
Right now I am wearing a white nail polish from Manhattan and as a top coat I have pink glitter on it. And I gotta say I feel a bit very fancy today :) 






8. Matte Nails--In or Out? 
In, I always like it when they look different to others and in my town here there aren't many people who wear nail polish in the first place and I rarely see people who wear theirs matte. 

9. French Manicure? 
Going on, if people in my town have their nails done somehow, 90% of them have french manicure and as I say it looks just so pretty I dislike it because of the after. The money I think isn't worth it either, much too pricy especially when I can do them the way I want to myself.

10. Favorite Winter Color? Black Cherry! Such a fitting, extravagant opposite to white snow. It makes it look to beautiful like snow-whites red lips on her white almost pale face, so it's all you have to look at. 

These are all the question with my answers, I hope you liked it. I tag everyone and anyone who wants to answer these questions as well, if you do let me know! Have a lovely day my beauties. 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey I think your blog is lovely, really cute piccies! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://thefashionparadepage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-second-nomination-for-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agreed with Matte Nails! I have a nails obsession too, it's so addictive! x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images