Taggy Tuesday: My First Time

Hello Everyone :) Today I have the "My First Time TAG prepared for you. I really hope you enjoy reading and find out a bit more about ...

Hello Everyone :) Today I have the "My First Time TAG prepared for you. I really hope you enjoy reading and find out a bit more about me. x

1. FIRST Youtube video you ever watched?
Woah I must have been in year 6 like when I started using the internet and then I am pretty sure I was listening to music videos, etc. But I cannot recall which one it was, thats like 14 years ago.
2. FIRST person you subscribed to on YouTube?
Ebruza, she is the first ever beauty guru in Germany and an inspiring person as well as funny and beautiful. I just love her.
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? 
I do, but we only started talking recently as we both took some much needed distance from one another to get over the relationship and find ourselves as an individual again. But for me it has always been important to stay at least on a friendly basis with a former loved one because this person literally knew/ knows everything about you and has been a constant and important companion for a certain time in your life so it would be sad to lose this someone. He or she hasn't been the first love for no reason..
4. FIRST kiss?
:) On my best friends birthday party when I was 14. 
5. FIRST alcoholic drink? 
At the age of 13. And people, do not drink until you are 18. or 21. (wherever the law says in you country) My mother and godmother were f***ing crazy back then so 
6. FIRST car?
Next week I am going to get it woohoo :) because it's my birthday present this year. I am really, really excited. It's probably going to be a cute, little red or blue one.


7. FIRST job? 
swim teacher and they made me do it and I absolutely hated it because all I wanted after quitting sport was to stay as far from the water as possible and being a swim teacher wasn't what I had in mind. 
8. FIRST pet?
My beloved budgy :) 
I got him when I was 7 and I loved him so much. He was blue and always sitting on my shoulder following me around the house. I then had several rabbits of which the last one only died 4 weeks ago. He was very, very old, 8 years so he was allowed to go. I loved that rabbit so so much though and now I still have my cat and my sausage dog. I love pets, I think they are very important in a family.
                                  


9. FIRST celebrity crush?
omg I do not know anymore but I know that my picture of a man has changed a lot since then.
Right now though it would be this handsome guy. Mr. Penn Badgley.

10. FIRST real boyfriend?
My first real boyfriend was also my first love. I was never one who always had a boyfriend just because I think that guy is cute. I need to have the actual feeling and trust in the person. I only want to be in relationships when I know for sure I am in love and it's mutual. I don't know I am weird in that section. Otherwise I am really not interested because I think I can use my time better 
11. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My sister. I was thinking of going to the movies with her so I asked. Unfortunately 7 am was a bit too early and she still hasn't answered. 
12. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? 
How is that relevant? :D Ms. Apple and she was okay-ish but looking back probably a good teacher for first graders. She told me back then she had a budgy as well that had a trauma from flying against the window and didn't fly no more. 
13. Where was your FIRST sleepover? 
Uh early, my best friend and I always slept at each others places every weekend. We started when we were 4 that's what I remember. Memories. 
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Coffee and fag as always. There must always be 5 minutes for that or I am not a person. 
15. FIRST concert you ever went to? 
I am not a concert person due to my level on anxiety... I get kind of panicky by just the thought of it.
16. FIRST broken bone? 
Colar bone when I was 5. This was a rather painful experience. I tripped over my own feet and fell on my shoulder. It must've looked kinda spastic but okay, I learnt from that.
17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
101 Dalmatians, and I loved loved loved all the following Disney movies from that time. Watched them up and down, back and forth.

18. FIRST sport you were involved in?
Swimming. And I did that for the following 13 years, I think I am well done with sport.
19. FIRST tweet?
Something stupid and I cannot be bothered to look because it's so stupid and from a time I don't want to go back to. 
20. FIRST Facebook profile pic?
That was a swimming picture of me. I was 14 back then in 2008 I think and they hadn't  invented the casual selfie yet and I thought it was cool to put in a photo that showed what I was doing with my life. 
21. FIRST piercing? 
Apart from the earrings I got when I was 4 I have had my belly button pierced when I was 15 and before that several experiments on my ears. I am thinking of a nose piercing soon though. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images