A Veggie Burger Wonderland - Orgasmic Recipe

Hello Everyone!  Here we go for the recipe for me delicious veggie burger. I made it up by myself and I couldn't be more ha...



Hello Everyone! 


Here we go for the recipe for me delicious veggie burger. I made it up by myself and I couldn't be more happy with it. If you try this out let me know how you liked it and how they turned out in the comments below.



Ingredients:  50g broccoli, 50g cauliflower, 70g kidney beans, 10g onions, 1 vegan egg, 50g lentils, spices: pepper, salt, paprika and oregano (all like I felt like)




Step 1

Steam your broccoli and cauliflower until really soft. (10 minutes in boiling water)


Step 2

Cut the onion and arm up with a sunglass so you won't end up crying you eyes out like me. Literally my make- up was all over me..


Step 3

With a fork now mash everything together. I started with the veggies then went on with the lentils and kidney beans, put the onions in and lastly the egg.


Step 4

Over to the frying pan. For oil I used the coconut pam spraying oil 


Form little disgusting looking balls and place them in the pan when heated.


Turn after 2 minutes and leave them for another two. 
Now you have to see how they look like. I turned them for another two minutes and another again so they look really cross and thick. 


Finished Poroduct


I have to say the preparation is a bit much especially the first time as I didn't know how and you needed to cut a lot and pre cook a lot but if this is done is only just the mixing together and frying. And it's all worth it! It's really good in taste, it's vegan, it's healthy. I am in love with it and start adding it to my normal meal plan as well. I hope you try it too.

What I ate today


Breakfast: 30 grams oatmeal/ prodigy with brown sugar and cinnamon and a kiwi.
Lunch: my lovely homemade simply broccoli salad, nom! 
Dinner: Zoodles with lime juice, tomatoes, red pepper bell and the veggie burger :) tasty.


XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images