My Summer Holiday To Do List

Hello Everyone!  I made it! I made it. Finally they have come, my summer holidays. I have been looking forward to them so badly a...

Hello Everyone! 



I made it! I made it. Finally they have come, my summer holidays. I have been looking forward to them so badly and had this list prepared for weeks now. I am so excited to show it to you as I am so unbelievably pumped to just start doing all those things. 

What's the reason of this list? 

I want to get a healthier mind. I find I have been focused to much and obsessively on the wrong things and just got stacked in a lifestyle that is not good for me or anyone. This list allows me to do all the things I am passionate about and I know that I will enjoy doing. Those things will make me find my inner peace and balance so I can start freshly and positively into the next school year.

The List
  • I want to read all the books I have ordered in the last couple of month
  • I want to start drawing again --> make a painting map out of them for my uni application
  • I want to finish my vegan cook book 
  • I want to do my workout routine every day properly now (sunny days skating; yoga on rainy days) 
  • I want to pay full on attention on my blog and be a "full time blogger" 
  • I want to be more social and meet my friends and family members like my dad and the other grandparents
  • I want to do some summer school. It's my final year and I want to kick asses.
  • I want to work as much as I can to save money for the next year and also buy some things from my "Wanted- list"
  • I want to write an application for a dual uni course and send them off
Updates

Of course there will be updates. I will write daily on my tumblr how my day has been and what I have been up that day including a daily to do list (as I love and need them in my life). 


About you

I am dying to know what you are and will be up to this summer. What your goals are and the things you desperately want to do. If you want you can also write me why that is. 
I would love to read all your lists. So this is a shout out to get in contact with me! 

I wish all of you some amazing holidays! 

XXX C 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images