Going Classy Chic The Last 3 Days

Hello Everyone!  My holidays have started and I honestly am so relieved this year of school is over. It was a bit exhausting with...

Hello Everyone! 



My holidays have started and I honestly am so relieved this year of school is over. It was a bit exhausting with everything else going on in my life. So I am ready for the holidays. Anyways, I embraced those last three days trying to be my classy self. Let's see..

Monday: 13.7.25

Top: white Vero Moda lace top
Jumper: see-through / hairy Asos jumper
Shorts: H&M jeans short high waisted
Bag: brown bag (unknown label) 
Shoes: H&M black plateau sandals

Tuesday: 14.7.15

Top: rosé longsleeved H&M basic shirt
Cardigan: wholly Zara kids cardigan in navy blue
Shorts: black fake leather shorts from H&M 
Bag: brown bag (unknown label) 
Shoes: black H&M plateau sandals

Wednesday: 15.7.15


Top: grey Zara lace top
Blazer: rosé Mango blazer
Shorts: black fake leather H&M shorts 
black tights 
Bag: brown bag ( unknown label) 
Shoes: black H&M plateau sandals 

This have been my Outfits of the week. I really loved them all, I felt so great and confident wearing them. I hope you liked them as well and I will see you with another outfit post next week

XXX C 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images