Is It Sunflower Time Yet ? - OOTW

Hello Everyone! Time passes so fast lately. Wasn't it last week I bought some tulips for my mothers birthday? This week there were ...

Hello Everyone!

Time passes so fast lately. Wasn't it last week I bought some tulips for my mothers birthday? This week there were beautiful sunflowers everywhere to see which should tell me it is officially summer. 
This week it had been significantly colder and I was challenged to dress from very short clothes to longer, more covering items. Let's see how I did.


Monday: 6.7.15 - "Out and About"

Blouse: polka dotted blouse from H&M 
Skirt: black basic skirt from H&M
black tights 
Shoes: shiny black loafers from H&M 
Bag: black fake leather H&M bag

Wednesday: 8.7.15 - "Funny Birdy"

Blouse: fancy H&M blouse
Jeans: black Guess jeans 
Shoes: black plateau sandals from H&M 
Bag: black fake leather H&M bag

Friday: 10.7.15 - "White Witch"

Top: Vero Moda lace top
Shorts: H&M floral lose shorts
Cardigan: furry Zara cardigan in cream white
black tights
Shoes: black plateau sandals
Bag: white H&M shopper

I really fell in love with the last outfit from friday. I felt the most comfortable in it and name this the outfit the week

Which one did you guys like best? 

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images