Homemade Vegan Face Mask

Hello Everyone!  I made a vegan face mask. I found the recipe on this site  and thought as a vegan I'd have to try! And all I ca...

Hello Everyone! 

I made a vegan face mask. I found the recipe on this site and thought as a vegan I'd have to try!
And all I can say, it's been an amazing experience. Super easy, quick and with a lovely smell (it's also eatable) with a glowing result.


We only have a few, very quick and simple steps but before that, 
the ingredients:

- 1 tablespoon Honey/ marple sirup
(now, the honey is from our friend and her bees. Which makes it fine for me because I know the bees, I know how they are looked after and it's not cruel in any reason!! I am fine with using this particular honey, I do not buy honey out of the grocery store.)
- 1 banana
- 1-2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice


This is the honey from our family friend. As I said they are her bees and she looks after them really lovely and wonderfully. She does it with passion. And with the amount of honey they produce there is more than enough for her, a couple of friends and of course the bees as well! I've seen it with my own eyes to be sure and this is why I have no problem using only this honey.


This are all my ingredients.


Step 1 

Simple mix in the banana into your honey or marble sirup as well as add that teaspoon of lemon.


Step 2

Right after you put in your oatmeal and mix it up again until you have something looking like this with a lovely smooth texture.


Step 3 

Now you just message the butter on your face and sit up or lie down for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.

My result:

In the end I can say, even though it's been a little bit sticky, my results are amazing! My skin now has a very natural glow and it honestly so smooth like a babies bump. I was expecting something like this but not to that extend. I am positively surprised and am all for it. 

Also from what I made I have so, so much left that I can just restore it in the fridge and use it everyday. 

I really recommend trying it even if you are not a vegan. It's not just what we put into us, it's also what we put on us that makes us healthy. And what is better than all organic, fresh and good nutrients than a chemical peeling that pollutes us and the environment?! 
I hope you try it and I hope you liked the post.

Have a lovely day!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images