My Three Favourite Things In Summer

Hello Everyone!  This year symbols a real summer to me since it's really hot in the first time for 3 years. Like constantly over 30...

Hello Everyone! 

This year symbols a real summer to me since it's really hot in the first time for 3 years. Like constantly over 30 degrees Celsius. And this actually allows me and all the the other people of course as well to be really outdoorsy. Except the last days I have been rather introverted because of work and with the current heat it's not the best idea to hum around outside to be honest. 
Anyways I made a list of my three favorite things in summer and I want to show:


My first favorite thing this summer is skating



I love skating, feeling the wind through my hair, the fresh air, beautiful landscape. All whilst either having a great conversation with my sister who sometimes comes with me or listening to nice music. Its so peaceful and I just feel free. 
This year the weather has been great, very hot and sunny so there are a lot of opportunities to actually go skating which I am using as much as I can. Also skating is a great exercise to tone your legs, get fit and active. But the best thing is that your can either do it by yourself or with others as well. 

The second best thing this summer is reading.



Currently I am reading two books. One for when I am in a more serious mood and the other for when I need light lectures. The book in the picture is "An apple a day" by Emma Woolf and deals with her journey from anorexia recovery. It's a personal topic to me and I enjoy everything I can get in my hand about recovery. The other book is called "Midnight Rose" from Lucinda Riley. She is one of my favorite authors and generally writes about historic family love stories. Just some somatic book and I can guarantee it'll make me cry in the end or leave me speechless just like the others.

And last but not least: A simple melon can make my morning this year.



 I don't know how I did it last year but this year all I want it melon. It's not only very much hydrating the body after a good nights sleep but it also tastes amazingly sweet and amazing, fresh and cool. Also it is very light, boosts your metabolism and it pretty to look at as well. I am seriously in love! I love to just cut the whole thing in two halves and spoon it out.


What are your favorite things this summer? I'd love to know! Tell me in the comments.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images