Plan My Outfits With Me - Back- To- School

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to part two for my "Back- To- School"- Series. I have prepared my first week in outfits and of ...




Hello Everyone! 


Welcome to part two for my "Back- To- School"- Series. I have prepared my first week in outfits and of course I am going to show you what I thought I will wear this week. 

Personally I like to dress up a little bit. I don't want to wear the same everyday, I don't want to always wear the same style. I rather like to express my mood and condition a lot through my clothes and I love to mix up different styles. So some days I dress rather really chic or business- like, other days I wear tomboyish clothes or grunge things up a little. It really depends on how I feel like but what I want to say is that I live through what I wear and this, I personally think, is what fashion is all about.  

However, enough with the rambling. Here we go: 

Monday: 31.8.15

Dress: colourful leopard printed Mango dress

Shoes: H&M plateau sandals; black

Bag: grey/ brown Hobo bag from Mango

Jewelry:
H&M feather necklace;
Pandora bracelet (green theme);
Brown pearl earrings H&M










Tuesday: 1.9.15

Cardigan: leo-printed cardigan H&M;
Dress: Blue H&M loose basic dress;
Shoes: black H&M plateau sandals;
Bag: Black/ dark green H&M messenger bag;
Jewelry: pearl necklace and earrings from H&M 
















Wednesday: 2.9.15

   
Jumper: striped H&M jumper 
Vest: dark blue vest H&M 
Jeans: 7/8 dark blue Jeans H&M      
Shoes: dark brown flat shoes from Seaside
Bag: grey Mango Hobo bag;
Jewelry: H&M blue floral necklace

Thursday: 3.9.15

Dress: royal blue v- neck jumper/ dress H&M;

Shoes: black H&M plateau sandals;

Bag: black/ dark green H&M messenger bag;
Jewelry: 
Rings: H&M grunge rings;
Earrings: pearls earrings H&M;
Necklace: tight space themed silver necklace H&M








Friday: 4.9.15

                                                                                                               Blouse: burgundy loose volant blouse with a bow H&M;                            
Pants: loose black H&M pants;
Shoes: H&M black plateau sandals;
Bag: H&M black/ dark green messenger bag;
Jewelry:
Necklace: silver H&M;
Earrings: diamond H&M earrings










That is what I have planned for my last first week of school. I hoped you liked it or that I was able to inspire you in some ways.
Tell me how you liked it and show me what you are wearing back on your first week of school!

Question: 
What do you think fashion is all about? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images