Improvised #Vegan Pizza

Hello Everyone!  Do you also know this appetite for pizza? This longing for savory food that make you think about it until you fi...

Hello Everyone! 




Do you also know this appetite for pizza? This longing for savory food that make you think about it until you finally get it ? This intense feeling? 
Well if you do welcome to read this post on how to improvise making a quick, was and cheap vegan pizza for emergency cravings!



Ingredients: 

a slice of toast
ketchup
vegetables of your choice
vegan cheese 

"Instructions"

you can toast or not toast your toast or bread slice however you prefer. I liked both versions and in my case it probably will or not be toasted depending on my mood.

Now put a table spoon amount of ketchup on each toast and decorate it with your preferred toping. I had a tomato and some cauliflower. Next time I will also add some pineapple as well as I love that sweet taste.
Top the little mountain with cheese and chuck it in the microwave for about 30 seconds or so. 
Done! 
Quick Easy and Delicious AF!
I had this craving for pizza all week and I just didn't have the time to go to the grocery store that day to get myself a vegan pizza. Also vegan fast food is still a rarity where live, it's just all up in coming. Therefore if there is vegan food it is very pricy and well it hurts your wallet. 
However, I was so pleased with my improvising skills this time around. All the things should probably be in the house so almost everyone would be able to make a little pizza treat at any time they feel like this and be a bit more happy.

I hope you liked my little post and have a great day! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images